Friday, May 6, 2011

Final PBL

This is a picture of my grandparents. My great grandmother I talked
about this is her son and we are very close. 
For our final group project we did a project around family tree.  We wanted the class to begin to understand why family is important.  I could really relate to this.  I love to crochet I have been doing this since I was little my great grandmother taught me.  There have has been so many things I want to learn to do with crocheting, knitting, and sewing but I will have to learn on my own she has now passed away and she took all  of her techniques and trick with her.  I have missed out and can not get that back and that is hard for me.  Yes I have taught myself so many things with crocheting and complete taught my self to knit but with out her way and the stories that go along with it.  This is what we wanted to get across to the class. There are thing that I would have like to do different I would have like the class to have more of a discussion not as much lecturing because this PBL was design for fourth graders. I do have to say I disappoint that some people choose not to do the homework  I did every thing that was asked of me for all the groups and learned so much.  I will miss The Short and Sticky Ones very much we did a great job of working together.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment